While diet and exercise definitely improve your health and body, at times, there are certain parts of the body that don’t look the way you prefer. Men who are seeking muscular and sculpted contour in their chest are ideal candidates for pec implants.
All posts in Blog: News and Resources on male plastic surgery in NY
This picture is from the Gucci Show and illustrates “The Look” that Agents, Brokers and Designers are looking for this year. Very few models are born with all five of these areas, and many require a little tweak here or there to naturally give them the look they want. The following represent what makes a model a top model:
1. More chiseled jawline. This can be accomplished through injectable Juvaderm ultra plus, Radiesse filler, or a permanent jaw implant.
2. High defined cheekbone. This can be accomplished through injectable Voluma, Juvaderm ultra plus, or a permanent cheek implant.
3. Masculine square chin. This can be accomplished through injectable Juvaderm ultra plus, Radiesse filler, or a permanent chin implant.
4. Slender lower cheek. This can be accomplished through a buccal fat pad reduction, without any visible incision.
5. Slightly fuller lips. This can be accomplished with injectable Juvederm ultra.
Whether you’re a male model, or working towards a male modeling career, these five areas are sure to bring you to the height of your career. For more information, check out our Male Model Plastic Surgery in NYC page!
Male Model Make Over Gallery,Male Facelift Gallery,Body Lift Gallery,Before And After Photos,Male Plastic Surgery Facts Costs And Figures Infographic,Abdominal Implants Gallery,Bicep Implants Carve Out A Superhero Look This October,VH1 Recognizes Dr Steinbrech