In this video blog, Dr. Douglas Steinbrech discusses male surgery and the boom in aesthetics and plastic surgery. Men are having surgery for job-related reasons, to stay looking younger and more attractive. Watch this video as Dr. Steinbrech talks about some of the popular cosmetic and surgery procedures for men in NYC.
All posts in Blog: News and Resources on male plastic surgery in NY
If you’re wondering what is chest implants for men, this page is for you.
While diet and exercise improve your health and body, at times, certain parts of the body don’t look the way you prefer. Men who are seeking muscular and sculpted contours in their chests are ideal candidates for pec implants.
For this article about Male Models, this picture is from the Gucci Show and illustrates “Top Five Trends in “The Look” for Male Models” that Agents, Brokers, and Designers are looking for. Very few models are born with all five of these areas, and many require a little tweak here or there to naturally give them the look they want. The following represents what makes a model a top model:
1. More chiseled jawline. This can be accomplished through injectable Juvaderm Ultra Plus, Radiesse filler, or a permanent jaw implant.
2. High-defined cheekbone. This can be accomplished through injectable Voluma, Juvaderm Ultra Plus, or a permanent cheek implant.
3. Masculine square chin. This can be accomplished through injectable Juvaderm Ultra Plus, Radiesse filler, or a permanent chin implant.
4. Slender lower cheek. This can be accomplished through a buccal fat pad reduction, without any visible incision.
5. Slightly fuller lips. This can be accomplished with injectable Juvederm Ultra.
Whether you’re a male model, or working towards a male modeling career, these five areas are sure to bring you to the height of your career. For more information, check out our Male Model Plastic Surgery in NYC page