You’ve heard the traditional advice to lose weight and improve your appearance over and over again: diet and exercise. Diet and exercise, the cure all that does not always cure all. No matter how much you diet, or how much time you put in at the gym, you almost definitely have parts of your body that don’t look the way you want them too. Maybe it’s just one small pocket of fat, but for whatever reason, you can’t manage to lose it.
Now, there’s a solution: CoolSculpting. CoolSculpting removes fat easily, naturally, and painlessly. CoolSculpting uses your body’s natural processes to destroy and remove fat cells in targeted areas with no negative effects on surrounding cells and tissues.
Cells in your body are naturally destroyed when they are exposed to extremely cold temperatures. CoolSculpting takes advantage of this natural bodily function by specifically targeting fat cells and exposing them to freezing temperatures. The procedure kills the cells quickly and easily. The entire treatment takes just one hour.
For 3-4 months after treatment, your body will naturally absorb the dead fat cells and eliminate them via your natural metabolic process. All the while, all of the surrounding tissues and cells remain unharmed and function 100% as normal.
Here a few benefits CoolSculpting has to offer:
- There’s no needles involved. CoolSculpting is completely non-invasive. There is no cutting, needles, or pain of any kind. If needles make you uncomfortable, or you want to go completely pain free, CoolSculpting is a good option for you.
- No surgery is required. CoolSculpting is a fully non-surgical option. Treatment is performed completely on the exterior of your skin. Best of all, you will not need anesthesia, or any other medications to get through the procedure.
- No downtime involved. If you can’t miss work, CoolSculpting takes just one hour and you can return to work immediately after. In fact, feel free to go right to the gym after the procedure. There are no post treatment restrictions, and you’ll leave feeling refreshed and renewed. In fact, most people are so comfortable during the procedure that they work, read, or nap during their hour with us.
- It’s FDA cleared. The new technology behind CoolSculpting has been FDA approved and is completely safe for use.
- It’s safe and clinically proven. CoolSculpting can be used safely and effectively. With just one session, you will see an average reduction of 25% of fat from the treated area. If you are not satisfied after the first treatment, it’s safe to receive the treatment again just two months after your first visit.
For more information, visit our CoolSculpting page!