For this article about Male Models, this picture is from the Gucci Show and illustrates “The Look” that Agents, Brokers, and Designers are looking for. Very few models are born with all five of these areas, and many require a little tweak here or there to naturally give them the look they want. The following represents what makes a model a top model:
1. More chiseled jawline. This can be accomplished through injectable Juvaderm Ultra Plus, Radiesse filler, or a permanent jaw implant.
2. High-defined cheekbone. This can be accomplished through injectable Voluma, Juvaderm Ultra Plus, or a permanent cheek implant.
3. Masculine square chin. This can be accomplished through injectable Juvaderm Ultra Plus, Radiesse filler, or a permanent chin implant.
4. Slender lower cheek. This can be accomplished through a buccal fat pad reduction, without any visible incision.
5. Slightly fuller lips. This can be accomplished with injectable Juvederm Ultra.
Whether you’re a male model, or working towards a male modeling career, these five areas are sure to bring you to the height of your career. For more information, check out our Male Model Plastic Surgery in NYC page